Saturday, May 5, 2018

One -Metallica with The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra

One -Metallica with The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra

Metallica with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra
LYRICS:
I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel the scream
This terrible silence stops me

Now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up, I cannot see
That there's not much left of me
Nothing is real but pain now

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Back in the womb it's much too real
In pumps life that I must feel
But can't look forward to reveal
Look to the time when I'll live

Fed through the tube that sticks in me
Just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be
Cut this life off from me

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone I'm just one
Oh God, help me

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell

Landmines has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell
Super Крутой День рождения Макса в Дубаи! Mclaren и Xbox OneX в подарок. По пустыне на суперкаре
link
Bohemian Rhapsody for Symphony Orchestra and Solo Viola - THE STUDIO RECORDING. HALLELUJAH, acoustic - The greatest version ever!.wmv. Creed: "My Own Prison" Acoustic (Stripped). AC/DC - Hail Caesar (Official Video). USA FOR AFRICA - We Are The World. A Little Girl Gives Coins To A Street Musician And Gets The Best Surprise In Return. Metallica - Orion (Remixed and Remastered). "Fade to Black" - Becker High School Talent Show. Steve Vai - "For The Love Of God". Metallica - One Guitar Cover. Mozart - Metallica (Symphony No. 40 - Enter Sandman : MOZART HEROES [OFFICIAL VIDEO]. A Little Girl Plays For A Street Musician And Gets The Best Surprise In Return. Bryan Adams - Heaven - Acoustic Live. Kansas - Dust in the Wind (Official Video). Metallica's "One" Played on One Guitar. Metallica: Orion (Through the Never re-recorded version). Dream Theater - The Dance Of Eternity [Breaking The Fourth Wall]. Metallica - The Call of Ktulu (HD). Metallica - Blackened (Seattle `89). Nothing Else Matters - Metallica - William Joseph feels the Rain. Metallica - Enter Sandman [Lyrics + French Translation]. Kitaro - Matsuri (live). Metallica - The Day That Never Comes. Europe - The Final Countdown - Live at Wacken Open Air 2017. Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 - Saturday 11th April | HD High Quality. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live). Vanessa-Mae plays Toccata & Fugue. Metallica - One Synthesia Tutorial. Megadeth - Holy Wars..The Punishment Due. Motörhead "Heroes" (David Bowie Cover). Stairway to Heaven with Gimnazija Kranj Symphony Orchestra. Master of Puppets (Live - Edmonton, Alberta - 2017). Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Fingerstyle Guitar Cover. Joe Satriani - Made of Tears (from Satriani LIVE!). Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata | Piano & Orchestra. When Famous Guitarist play on the Street. Nightwish "Over The Hills And Far Away" with lyrics, Tarja Turunen. Pirates of the Caribbean (Auckland Symphony Orchestra) 1080p. Mike Dawes - One (Metallica) - Solo Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment